Religions for Peace
1. What do all religions share ?
For human spiritualilty always to care
2. What do all religions enhance ?
Only by doing good will human beings advance
3. How do all religions best serve Humankind ?
By globally promoting peace of heart and mind
4. How do all religions help world peace?
By teaching that all kinds of violence should cease
5. How can people everywhere celebrate All Religions Day ?
By living peacefully, nonviolently, nonkillingly every day
6. Why are all religions a permanent light ?
Because they can turn human life into a spiritual might
7. What will happen to people in all religions when together they pray ?
The world will see that through global, spiritual harmony there is a way
8. What should the faithful in all religions believe ?
By loving one another, a deeper peace they will achieve
9. How can people in all religions one another respect ?
By strengthening their ties of compassion and affect
10. How can Humankind their varied religious beliefs maintain ?
By dignifying a deeper commitment: a spiritual life to sustain
11. Beliefs in a divine or supernatural power the world will always need
May religions East and West their spiritual force be ready to feed
By : Francisco Gomes de Matos, co-founder of The World Dignity University
Co-founder of Dom Helder Camara Human Rights Commission,
Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, Brazil